Why the SMART Brailler
· Accelerates Learning: Encourages multi-sensory learning through visual, tactile and auditory feedback, increasing the student’s ability to process new information and making learning fun.
· Lightens the Load: Weighs 20 percent less than the classic Perkins Brailler, making it easy to transport between home and classroom.
· Integrates with Mainstream Technology: Edits, saves and transfers brailed documents to digital text files via USB, letting sighted teachers or parents read the document on a computer.
· Involves Non-Braille Users: Enables better collaboration between students and sighted teachers or parents using Roman letters on the display screen to mirror what is being brailled.
· Reliable Support: One year warranty and repair service training availability, ensuring that any problem with your product is re-solved quickly.
KSh 0.00+ Free Shipping